Thursday, January 21, 2010

Clukin' Crazy


Yeah, it's more about chickens. I cant help it, the dirty birds are on my mind.

There are a few loony cluckers that go straight for my eyes every time I reach in to gather eggs. I am not kidding, people. These fowl-ettes scream and crash, blast off flapping for my face. They mean me no good and aim to damage. I have to duck for cover. Or, rather, I would duck for cover if I wasn't afraid the ol' whirling plumage rampagers would escape and run crazy in the barn whilst I danced around, trying to catch them. Instead, I face my fear and block with one hand, hockey style with the waffle, and make the save. I must admit I do not have a 100 percent save rating, but who does really?

And another thing, I have clipped wings. Caught an unruly escapee, grabbed the scissors, spread wing open, and snip snip snip. That is a thing in life I never thought I would do. It's not bad at all. Thank you Farming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment